1) In the figure below, not drawn to scale, G is the centre of the circle.
AB, CD, DE, EF are straight lines. ∠CGE is twice the size of ∠AGC. ∠ABD = 123°.
(a) Name the angle which is the same size as ∠CAG.
(b) Find the value of ∠CAG.
Ans :- a) ∠GCA
b) 71° .
2) In the figure below (not drawn to scale), ABCD is made up of 4 identical rhombuses. Given that AC = dc, find ∠EOB.
Ans :- 150°.
3) The figure below is not drawn to scale. ABD and ACE are straight lines. AB = BC = CD = DE. Find ∠x.
Ans :- 72°.
4) In the figure below, not drawn to scale, ABCD, EGCF and JCHK are three identical rectangles.
Ans :- 7°.
5)The figure below is not drawn to scale is made of 5 straight lines, AC, AD, BD, BE and CE. Find ∠h.
Ans :- 30°.
6)ABCD is a rhombus. ∠BAC = 33° and ∠CED = 54°. Find ∠ACE.
Ans :- 21°.
7) In the figure, not drawn to scale, ABCD is a square, ADF is an isosceles triangle with DA = DF. BCE is an equilateral triangle and EDF is a straight line. Find ∠x and ∠y.
Ans :- ∠x = 15°
∠y = 37.5°.