1. The figure below is not drawn to scale. It is made up of a trapezium ABCD and a triangle ABE. Find ∠a.
Ans :- ∠a = 28°.
2. In the figure below, not drawn to scale, ABCD is a trapezium.
The ratio of ∠ABC to ∠BCE to ∠ECD is 4 : 3 : 3.
∠BAD is 118° and ∠ADE = ∠CDE. Find ∠CED.
Ans :- ∠CED = 95°.
3. Below are 5 points: A, B, C, D and E.
(a) Name any four trianlges that can be formed with the points given.
(b) Name any four 4-sided figures that can be formed with the points given.
Ans :- a) AEB, BCD , AED, ABC
b) AEDB, BCDA, BCDE, ABCE.
4. Find the value of n.
Ans :- n = 75°.
5. PQRS is a parallelogram. What is the value of k?
Ans :- k = 115°.
6. ABCD is a trapezium. ABC is an isoscelces triangle. Find ∠ABC.
Ans :- ∠ABC = 120°.
7.Find the value of p in the diagram.
Ans :- 64°.
8. The figure below is not drawn to scale. Given that PQRS is a rhombus,
find (a) ∠TPR;
Ans :- a) 16.5∠TPR =
b) ∠TRS 289 .
9. The figure below is not drawn to scale, ABCD and PQRD are parallelograms.
(a) Find ∠ADR.
(b) Find ∠QTA.
(c) Name an angle in the figure which is equal to ∠BCD.
Ans :- a) ∠ADR = 57.
b) ∠QTA = 74
10) In the figure below, not drawn to scale, PQV, PTR, QUR and STV are straight lines. What is the value of ∠a + ∠b?
Ans :- 57°.