1) In the figure below, QRST is a rhombus and QRU is an isosceles triangle. ∠RST = 102° and ∠TRU = 13°. Find ∠RQU.
Ans :- ∠RQU = 128°
2) BCDE is a square. ABC and ACE are isosceles triangles. Find ∠BAF.
Ans :- ∠BAF = 15°
3) In the figure below (not drawn to scale), ABCD and EFGH are identical rhombuses. Given that AB is parallel to HG and AC = EF, find the value of ∠x.
Ans :- a) ∠x = 150°
4) In the figure below, not drawn to scale, PQRS, STUV and SWXY are three identical squares. ∠PST = 30° and ∠VSY = 35°. Find ∠m.
Ans :- ∠m = 25°
5) In the figure below, not drawn to scale, ABC and DEF are triangles. Find ∠a + ∠b + ∠d + ∠e .
Ans :- ∠a + ∠b + ∠d + ∠e = 239°
6) The figure below, not drawn to scale, shows a parallelogram EFGH and 3 isosceles triangles. HEK, JEF and MNP are straight lines. JLK and LNM are identical triangles. Find ∠LNP.
Ans :- ∠LNP = 155.5°
7) The figure below is not drawn to scale. AB = AC, ED = DF and DG∥CA. EB and EA are straight lines. Find ∠AED.
Ans :- ∠AED = 27.5°
8. In the figure below, not drawn to scale, ABC is a equilateral triangle and AB = AE. Find ∠z.
Ans :- ∠z = 102°.
9. ABCD is a parallelogram. Find ∠y.
Ans :- ∠y = 14°.
10. The diagram below is not drawn to scale. Find ∠a.
Ans :- ∠a = 36°.