1) XY is a straight line. Find the sum of ∠a, ∠b, ∠c, ∠d and ∠e.
Ans :- The sum is 320°
2) The diagram below shows a right angle triangle, PQR, not drawn to scale. Given that ∠TRQ = 15°, PS = SR and the ratio of ∠a : ∠b is 2 : 3, find ∠STR.
Ans :- ∠STR = 75°
3) In the figure below, DEF and DGC are straight lines. ABCD is a trapezium, CDE is an isosceles triangle and BCG is an equilateral triangle. Line AC is parallel to line DF.
(a) Find ∠CDE
(b) Find ∠BCA
Ans :- a) 35°
4) In the figure below, PQTU is a square, TUV is a equilateral triangle and RSTV is a rhombus. Find
Ans :- a) ∠QRS =105°
b) ∠PVQ = 105° .
5)In the figure below, not drawn to scale, TUZA is a rhombus.
∠TUZ = 65° and ∠ZXY = 37°. Find ∠TYA.
Ans :- ∠TYA = 85.5°
6) In the figure below, PQRS, XRUW, YQT and TUV are straight lines and QRUT is a rhombus.
Find the value of ∠a + ∠b + ∠c + ∠d + ∠e + ∠f.
Ans :- value of ∠a + ∠b + ∠c + ∠d + ∠e + ∠f is 310°
7) In the diagram below, ABCD is a square and DE = EC = CD.
Ans :- ∠AEB = 150°
8) The figure below is not drawn to scale. KLMN is a straight line. OL is parallel to PM. Find ∠LOK.
Ans :- ∠LOK = 22°
9) In the figure below, not drawn to scale, PQR is an equilateral triangle while WXYZ is a square. Find ∠k.
Ans :- ∠k = 20°
10) The figure below is not drawn to scale. ABEF is a rhombus and BCDE is a parellogram. ABC and DEF are straight lines. ∠CDE = 76° and ∠BED - ∠AEC = 27°.
Ans :- (a) ∠FAE = 38°
(b) ∠BEC = 39°